Monday, June 19, 2006

Rave on thy Holy Fool!

Well, we went to Coleraine today, just to do some business and a few errands. One of the things we were doing was trying to find a frame for my painting that I did a while ago - Clicky -but it seems that all the frames are 30cm x 40cm, which fits my painting in width (it's 29cm), but doesn't in height (it's 42cm)...

It maybe looks like we're going to have to shell out for a professional framer...

I called in to the bank today to see if I could set up a PayPal account, because I'm really starting to need one on my forays about the interweb. Looks like I might be able to set one up soon!

Anyway, after the town, we went and ate some sandwiches in a car park overlooking the River Bann - I took these photos while I was there...

A wide-angle image of the River Bann taken with my phone and stitched on my phone

I took four two megapixel pictures with my camera and then stitched them together in a wide-angle image - here's the result: (Dial up users beware clicking on the picture below! It's about 2MB for some reason...but it's worth taking a look at if you can!)






After that, we dropped in to Sainsbury's to get some staple goods. I noticed this a couple of weeks ago, but didn't take a photo. This time I did. Apparently Sainsbury's are now taking pointers from the American supermarkets...

Whoever gets this job is going to feel like a right idiot!

After Sainsbury's, we hightailed it home, listening to In the Garden and Rave on, John Donne (Parts 1 and 2) by Van Morrisson. Excellent. Poetic Genius!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home