Friday, April 21, 2006

Playing Catch-Up!

I haven't posted in a long while, due to the fact that I simply haven't had time - on Wednesday I had to go to Londonderry for the orthodontic I attend and yesterday (Thursday) I went to Belfast to get my plaster cast off.

This means that I'm sitting here in a splint, trying not to think about the (hopefully) fused bones inside my leg. For those of you who have never seen a splint before...I might post a pic at some point - I can't be bothered now!

I managed to go to Tesco's today and I found that someone appears to have stolen the back wheel off one of the bicycles that was parked there:


Haven't a clue why, though...

As I mentioned before, I went to Derry on Wednesday - after the hospital appointment, I went to the Foyleside Center for a bit of retail therapy! I got a couple of computer magazines, including this month's Custom PC.


The Foyleside Center car park - it's a long way down (and I wasn't anywhere near the top!)

Another point is that I seem to be acting as a magnet for low flying planes recently - two have flown over my head in the last couple of days - one nearly crash landed on the road in front of us, before gaining height again and the other looked a bit like an RAF weather plane.

The plane that nearly crashed...
...and the plane that didn't (thankfully - it was over our house)

The RAF plane (above) was interesting, because it flew very low and it looked like it had scientific instruments on board. You can find a full size picture here, which I really recommend you have a look at.

My website is up and running with a test version (not all the links work), so if you want to have a look, point your browser at www.chipmunkcentral.tk. I'm thinking of changing the navigator window to something a bit bigger and cooler, but it'll give you an idea of how the finished site is going to look.

I think I also mentioned that I have new forums up and running, but if I didn't, then I'm telling you now! :-)

You can get to them through the website, which I recommend you do, as it'll generate hits for it, but if the website's down or having problems, then this is the address here. Happy posting!

Wow - I think that was my longest post yet!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home