Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Why Filters are a VERY bad idea...

I'm angry. Very angry.

I'm sitting in my local library typing this. Mainly because there isn't a whole lot I can do - even though I'm sitting at a Pentium 4 computer with T1 internet access. The reason?

Filters.

Fascist filters, to be precise. The 'WebMarshal' software installed on this computer won't allow me on to anything! That includes my own forums and sections of my blog. Maybe I'll pick up bad ideas from my own prose? Perhaps the mention of a swear word will be a turning point in my life? Of course, I shouldn't complain - after all, the internet is full of evil men who I would give my address to at the drop of a hat. Not.

I would hack the damn filter, but the fascist time software has just reminded me that I have less than a minute left.

Bugger.

David

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cmon! you could go back, Ctrl-Alt-Del and shut that thing down!

5:56 pm  
Blogger theChipmunk said...

Oh yeah - do you not think that the three fingered salute is one of the first things disabled!?

Duh...

theChipmunk

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home