Thursday, July 20, 2006

Heart attacks in a coffee shop...not just because of the caffeine

We went to Ballymena today and, as you can see, I visited the newly opened Starbucks there.

My thoughts:

  • Waste of money - £3 for a latte - I don't think so.
  • Didn't taste very good - It was alright, but for the money, I was expecting something that would electrify my taste buds.
  • The cake was quite nice - So called 'skinny' carrot cake. Rather nice, as I say...although expensive.
  • Quite nice decor.
It was good, but since the total bill for three small coffees and a piece of cake came within spitting distance of £10, it just doesn't appeal to me. Remember I don't have a job because I'm fourteen, so I don't exactly have money to throw around!

[/rant]

Anyway, in other news, we went to the York tonight and throughly enjoyed it! The fruit pavlova was excellent and the coffees where nicer and less wallet worrying!

:-D

David

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Starbucks is rubbish, for the corporate coffee houses you can't beat Costa (for the taste of the coffee) - Chris (leeds)

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home