Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yanks at it again.

As if the recent lawsuits aren't enough, the FBI is further challenging your human rights.

Clicky

I mean, seriously, every time some eleven-year-old starts bragging about their latest victory in Counter Strike and mentions C4, M-16s and MP-5s, the comms monitoring at Langley's gonna light up like a Christmas tree.

That said, I do support government monitoring if it saves my bacon next time something's being plotted. Just as long as they don't start using the information in other ways, of course.

David

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I have a bit of a fixed attitude to stuff like this. Especially the US - if they want to do that, fine. Not on my watch, b*tch. :x

Bloody yanks. (Offended anyone? I'd like to take the Maggie Thatch approach to the problemo here: Tough.)

'Throat

10:34 pm  
Blogger theChipmunk said...

I think you need a holiday!

;-)

David

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home