Monday, July 03, 2006

Trucks and Trolleys

Woke up this morning to find road works in full swing about 10 metres from our house! The place is a mess, with dust, mud and general dirt everywhere. Haven't got a clue what they're doing, but hopefully it'll be over soon.

From our driveway...

A closer view (as we were going by in the car)

Our next stop was Tescos in Coleraine. Not exactly exciting, but hey! I took the following picture while I was there:

An...er...arty view of the trolleys. ;-)

David

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone's able to do an arty picture of shopping trollys it would have to be you. (8+p
When I was at Coleraine University I remember the change-over from Crazy-Prices to Tesco ... me and my mate always used to call Crazy-Prices Mad-Vincent's, can you guess why?

8:50 pm  
Blogger theChipmunk said...

Horror actor? (I think).

I sort of remember it as well - Crazy Prices was the definition of spartan!

David

P.S. I'll take that as a complement! :-P

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sort of, I'll explain Mad = another word for Crazy and Vincent = Vincent Price so Crazy Prices = Mad Vincent's. Clear as mud? Thought so. (8+)

12:59 am  
Blogger theChipmunk said...

I don't think I'd like to see what goes on inside your mind!

David

5:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(8+)
Then spare a thought for me, who has no choice but to see what goes on in my head.

6:04 pm  
Blogger theChipmunk said...

I could end it...

Mwahahahahahaha! =>:->

It's strange to think you went to university across the water from where I was living!

Kinda cool.

David

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home